Justin Heritage Committee Meeting Minutes
Meeting Date and Time
Date of Meeting: May 5, 2022
Time of Meeting: 6:00 pm
805 W. 1st Street
Justin, TX 76247
Gwen St. Clair
Lea Ann Bryant
The meeting of the Justin Heritage Committee was called to order at 6:51 PM on May 5, 2022, at Brookson Builders by Jennifer Green.
- Section 501(c) (3)
- Presented by Gwen St. Clair
- Discuss benefits, purpose, guidelines, bylaws, accounting period, requirements, restrictions, compliance, and application process.
- Tabled issues:
- name of 501(c)(3)
- structure of board, sub-committees
- organizations relationship with City of Justin
- Mission Statement
- Presented by Jennifer Green
- To preserve, protect, and visually reflect our unique Justin heritage so that future generations may appreciate the early North Texas way of life.
- Approved by majority vote.
- Gaston House Cleaning Day
- Next cleaning day is May 22nd at 8:30 AM.
The next meeting will be held at 6:00 PM on May 19, 2022, at:
415 N. College Avenue
Justin, Texas 76247
The proposed agenda for the next meeting is as follows:
- Name of the 501(c)(3)
- Justin Heritage Association
- Justin Heritage Society
- Friends of Justin Heritage
- Discuss research on bylaws, structure of the board and sub-committees.
- Discuss relationship of 501(c)(3) with City of Justin.
The meeting was adjourned at 8:11 PM by Jennifer Green.
Minutes submitted by Bonnie McCaig