Justin Heritage Foundation Regular Meeting Minutes
Meeting Date and Time: November 10, 2022, at 5:00 PM
The regular meeting was called to order at 5:03 pm and was presided over by President, Jennifer Green acting as secretary.
Board members in attendance: India White, Glenda Garrett, Lea Bryant, Lisa Dyer, Kelli Thielemann, Gwen St. Clair
Board members absent: Bailey Acosta, Bonnie McCaig
Guest: Candance Parker
Minutes from the previous meeting on October 13, 2022, have been approved as read.
- Report presented by President, Jennifer Green.
- Business Card Printing - All prices are plus shipping
- 250 - $35
- 500 - $41
- Motion: Lea Bryant made a motion to order 500 business cards.
- Motion carried unanimously.
- Double sided Cardstock Documents for Holiday Gift Tour $77.90 plus shipping docu copies
- Tri Fold Brochures already folded $115 from docu copies
- Lisa Dyer Realty $200, Lea Bryant Art $50, and Brookson builders $100 are making financial contributions for the printing of Gift Tour and Pamphlets for membership.
Motion: Glenda Garrett made a motion for sponsorship of printing of Membership and Holiday brochure for the total of $350.
Motion carried unanimously.
- Cookie Crawl Tickets 58 Sold
- Holiday Gift Tour Tickets 60 Sold
- Report presented by Lea Bryant
- NISD craft fair update and new members signed up
- Need to make black t-shirts, and larger sizes in the red shirts
- Mugs and ornaments
- Send an email to new members notifying of volunteer opportunities.
- Bake sale in conjunction with Justin Old Town Christmas event.
- Treasurer, Lisa Dyer.
- Presented a treasurer's report
- Report presented by Marketing and Security Director, Kelli Thielmann.
- Report presented by Membership Director, Glenda Garrett.
- Report presented by Historic Director, Gwen St. Clair.
- Discussion of MOU
The next meeting will be held
The proposed agenda for the next meeting is as follows:
- MOU and agreement with City of Justin regarding engraved bricks.
The meeting was adjourned at 6:29 pm by President, Jennifer Green.
Draft minutes submitted by Jennifer Green.